A. Preparatory actions, elaboration of management plans and/or of action plans
- A1 Completing and updating of baseline characterization.
- A2 Compilation, structuring and implementation of national database and multi-user web platform.
- A3 Project implementation, licensing, procurement of permits and contracting procedures necessary to actions C.
- A4 Development, testing and evaluation of automated systems of monitoring and/or deterrence.
- A5 Installation of autochthonous plant nursery for conservation actions.
- A6 Development of prototypes for deterring avifauna in medium voltage lines.
- A7 Elaboration and approval of Internal Standards of guidance to support management in post-project.
B. Purchase/lease of land and/or compensation payments for use rights
C. Concrete Conservation actions.
- C1 Integrated Mitigation of the reduction of conductivity and permeability of the landscape in national and principal roads.
- C2 potentiation of the verges and marginal parcels of roads infrastructures as shelter areas, refuge, food and / or displacement.
- C3 Development and installation of vertical road traffic signs.
- C4 Mobile Application to promote the collect of mortality data.
- C5 Testing devices for deterring avifauna landing in medium voltage lines.
- C6 Development, essay and application of biodiverse grasslands to promote biodiversity in linear infrastructures.
- C7 Mitigation measures and potentiation of roads in Évora municipality.
- C8 Mitigation measures and potentiation of roads in Montemor-o- Novo municipality.
- C9 Operations in plant nursery to the conservation actions.
- C10 Promotion of “islands” of Biodiversity along the power lines.
D. Monitoring of the impact of the project actions (obligatory)
- D1 Monitoring / evaluation of socio-economic effects of the project.
- D2 Monitoring / evaluation effects of the project on ecosystem functions.
- D3 Monitoring / evaluation of the effects / impacts of conservation measures.
E. Public awareness and dissemination of results (obligatory)
- E1 Communication Plan - Project website
- E2 Communication Plan – Outdoors in the intervention areas.
- E3 Communication Plan - Public disclosure sessions and contacts with the media.
- E4 Communication Plan - Complementary works and materials.
- E5 Awareness and involvement of the academic community in collecting information/data.
- E6 Training / Dissemination with the stakeholders.
- E7 Networking with other LIFE and not LIFE projects.
- E8 Volunteer Program for young people.
- E9 technical seminars to present the developments and results of the project.
- E10 “Adopt a road”, environmental educational/awareness program with local schools.
- E11 Layman Report
F. Project management and monitoring of project progress (obligatory)
- F1 Project management.
- F2 Compilation and Structuring the Indicators of Development of the project.
- F3 External audit.
- F4 Conservation Plan and Post-LIFE Communication.